We have changed our email template in LMS to make it look more appealing and responsive. We did a change to the background colour of the template and fixed the issue with our Logo to make it look appeal to users.
Email template in LMS
Email analytics in LMS
We have updated email analytics feature in LMS to show the statistics of emails that is been sent. If a user clicks the 'Email analytics' tab in LMS, an user can view the analytics of the emails sent along with the respective status of the emails including delivery rate, open rate and click rate.
Share recording email issue in LMS
We have now fixed mail not triggering issue in our LMS platform when "share recording" button is pressed. So, once a user clicks "share recording" button an email will be triggered prompting users to share the recordings with recipients.
The Following email popup will be triggered if "share recording" button is clicked so that the recording can be shared at ease.
Pre-requisite courses in learning path
We have rolled an update in the front end of the course to show pre-requisites courses. When 'Take this course' button is clicked a pop-up will be shown with a navigation alert that informs the student that a particular course cannot be taken until the pre-requisite courses are completed. Hence this paves the way for the learner to complete the course in sequential order.
Recording view for students
We have rolled out an update whereas students or learners can view the recordings at ease without multiple clicks. Once the class is over, an instructor can publish recordings and the students or learners can access the same by selecting the corresponding class name
Learners can login to their LMS portal and click the courses menu. Once if the courses is clicked, list of courses name will appear and students can select the respective courses/classes. After clicking the respective course they can see "view class recording" link corresponding to the course title.
Click the view class recording link to play recorded session without entering into multiple clicks.
Introducing Learning Paths Feature To Deliver Structured Courses
We are excited to announce the launch of Learning Paths feature for courses available in both Enterprise LMS and E-learning platform product offerings. With Learning Paths, instructors can create a sequential delivery of courses in specific order. This is a great way to set learning pace for students and organize the course delivery with prerequisites.
By using the learning path feature, the instructor can either set a flexible or strict rule for course completion which eventually makes the process of learning more effective. Learners are required to complete the prerequisite courses setup in a sequence to demonstrate proper knowledge necessary before enrolling or taking the main course.
Learn more -- How to Create a Learning Path in Courses
Introducing Paystack Payment Gateway for our African customers to get paid from anywhere
We are excited to announce the roll out of Paystack Payment Gateway integration for E-learning platforms and Enterprise LMS to help our African customers accept payments by anyone from anywhere in the world.
Braincert is partnered with leading payment gateway Paystack which is simple, fast and secure payment system that helps our African customers to enjoy a seamless transaction.
Click here to learn more.
Students can now 'Pause' and 'Resume' the test later
Now, you have the ability to allow students to "Pause" and "Resume" test later. As an Instructor of the test, edit the test and set "Yes" to both options "Allow user to resume test session" and "Allow user to ‘Pause’ the test".
- Allow user to 'Resume' test session - This setting is to enable 'Resume' feature. When student's accidentally close the window or a browser timeout happens, they will get a chance to re-take the test from where they left off.
- Allow user to ‘Pause’ the test - This setting enable students to pause the test at their own will. Pausing the test will freeze the test timer.
Please note that this only works for 'Standard' and 'Partial-Scoring' tests and will not work for 'Adaptive' scoring.
When a test is 'Paused', scoring is not possible. Students are presented with the following options:
When students leave the platform and come back later, they will have the option to resume the test where they left off. The timer will start from the exact moment it was paused last time.
Introducing 'Email Analytics' Feature
With BrainCert's all new email analytics feature, you can quickly review your email’s performance. This unique feature comes integrated in all the essential places where you'll be sending emails to students which includes courses, tests and live class enrollment pages and notification templates.
You can track your email performance by keeping an eye on your stats with metrics like unique opens, clicks, and delivery rates. Then go a little deeper and gain insights into your delivery metrics with event-level reporting on why your message was unable to reach inboxes.
You don’t have to be an analytics expert to measure the impact of your course enrollment or email marketing efforts and the role this channel is playing in your overall student onboarding strategy.
Take some time exploring your email reports, choose one area you want to improve in, and check in after each email, tracking your results as you go.
Please note that this feature is enabled only when you use BrainCert's mail servers and not available when you use your own custom SMTP mail server.
See all the Enterprise LMS features at https://www.braincert.com/learning-management-system.
New Virtual Classroom Major Version - "Next-Generation" Application Build (03/16/2019)
We've rolled our a new virtual classroom build across all global locations. This new build introduces some amazing features and improves overall stability of the app.
1) Introducing "New Enhanced Recorder"
- New Enhanced Recorder is designed to record the entire browser tab including all the app icons and layout. Customers can choose between current standard and all-new enhanced recorder layouts for recorded videos.
2) Improved DPI for uploaded documents
- Improved DPI (dots per inch) offers improved quality for all your documents on the whiteboard. Documents in general with a higher DPI will look much better when compared with those of a lower DPI. Now, the documents will look amazing across all the devices.
3) Plugin free Screensharing for Chrome 70+ browsers
- Similar to our plugin-free screen sharing with Firefox browsers, this new update introduces the same technology with Chrome browsers version 70+ and above. This offers faster and improved performance when sharing entire desktop screen, application window or Chrome tab.
4) Enable/Disable video of all attendees globally
- Introducing a new global option to mute or unmute webcam of all attendees similar to the microphone option available today.
5) Improved look for the stacked videos
- Removed unnecessary black areas on the videos stacked on the right top of the application screen and increased the quality.
6) Show angle when drawing straight lines
- Teaching maths is now lot of fun. With this new feature, you can dynamically find out the angle of a straight line. Angles are measured in degrees, written °. The maximum angle is 360°. This is the angle all the way round a point. Half of this is the angle on a straight line, which is 180°.
7) Text editor support
- Introducing dynamic text editor support to select font, size and colors when writing text on the whiteboard using the 'text tool'.
8) Improved bandwidth usage and CPU consumption
- Improved bandwidth consumption when switching between video conferencing, screen sharing and recording by adapting to the conditions and lowered CPU usage across all devices.
Bug Fixes & Improvements:
- [FIX] Video tab icon is shown on mobile devices when isBoard=2
- [FIX] Message counter shows wrong number on mobile device when 2+ students in the room when private chatting
- [IMPROVEMENT] Add a Email field into the Report a problem window to track issues reported
- [FIX] Side panel out of reach (>7 WhiteBoard tabs, Firefox)
- [IMPROVEMENT] Different image scaling for desktop and mobile browsers
- [FIX] Whiteboard access popup doesn't disappear for attendee when presenter deny the access
- [IMPROVEMENT] Improve layout and cosmetic changes for mobile devices
- [FIX] Report window is not closed by tapping report button
- [FIX] Buttons icons for "Chat" and "Videos" in the right modal window are the same
- [FIX] Distance between top bar icons is not the same (Safari)
- [FIX] Reduce document tool buttons width
- [FIX] Video stream is reconnected when user changes the audio stream source
- [IMPROVEMENT] Make "Original image" link for shared images popup uploaded in chat to a button
- [FIX] Pop-up which appears for attendee when Presenter allows using a VC features are out of screen on mobile
- [FIX] Semicircle tool doesn't have step to regulate needed area
- [FIX] Make Mic\Cam order for other users in attendee list for attendee the same as for presenter
- [FIX] IsCorporate=1 video area has grey areas from the right and left
- [FIX] Exit button not displayed in isBoard1/2
- [FIX] Chat input window disappears if N of messages > 13
- [FIX] Header disappears when N. of messages in chat > 13
- [FIX] Attendee doesn't see camera and mic icons next to his name in attendee list
- [IMPROVEMENT] Increase chat text and smiles size in the recordings
- [FIX] Text tool should be opened for editing when user double click on text with select tool
- [FIX] Connectivity Re-test button not active if the connection failed
- [FIX] Whiteboard name can not be changed (IOS)
- [FIX] Youtube video can not be opened by Video tool (IOS)
- [FIX] Item selection disappears when user removes the finger from the screen on mobile devices
- [IMPROVEMENT] Implement new design for private chat windows
- [FIX] Media player buttons are displayed out of video area in Video tool on devices
- [IMPROVEMENT] Improve private chat window design
- [FIX] Pop-ups on mobile are displayed out of the screen
- [FIX] Undocked video window from right modal don't have the same height as docked
- [FIX] Private chat collapsed window height is doubled on MacOS
- [FIX] Text displayed on the buttons in the End class pop-up is bigger than buttons (MacOS)
- [FIX] Info pop-up doesn't appear when user clicks on Screen share tool in Safari
- [FIX] Pictures\Woldram\Latex are not displayed on whiteboard when exported from Safari browsers
- [FIX] Video area are not displayed by default in Video tool for device users
- [FIX] Whiteboard is not scaled by browser window height (Firefox)
- [FIX] Undock button is not working when isBoard=1&2
- [IMPROVEMENT] Rotate icon is pixelated. Changed to new icon.
- Chat shortcuts don't work after select tool was used
- [FIX] Allowing or disallowing Screen share, Cam, Teacher Tool, Board switches off Unmute all attendees button
- [FIX] Show pop-up for students when they are moved to BreakRoom\MainRoom
- [FIX] Icons in attendee list are not displayed fully (IOS)
- [FIX] Change front\back camera change icons on iOS devices
- [FIX] Video tool window elements order can be broken when window size is decreased on mobile
- [FIX] Private chat expand\collapse animation is not smooth
- [FIX] Black square are displayed in the chat area instead of video on iPhone
- [FIX] Decrease Video tool borders size
- [FIX] Attendees list icons don't scale when browser window height is changed
- [IMPROVEMENT] Add "Enable/disable all videos" feature to Presenter part
- [FIX] Vimeo video is not played for attendees (Chrome)
- [FIX] Recording is not produced when browser tab is closed
- [FIX] Whiteboard bottom border disappears after escaping full screen mode in Firefox
- [FIX] Video window appears without animation
- [FIX] Document tool tab name is out of the border in the mobile version
- [FIX] Private chat popup is not displayed fully
- [FIX] Text tool does not work properly (IOS)
- [FIX] Collapse hint text is upside down for private chat window
- [FIX] Text can be displayed only on a half of sound output select dropdown
- [FIX] Play button is higher than text field for link in Video tool on mobile devices
- [FIX] Top/bottom borders color are different for screen sharing and whiteboard on the recording
- [FIX] UI recording time doesn't stop when user loses internet connection
- [FIX] Text tool is not shown as an active tool on draw tools panel when it is collapsed
- [IMPROVEMENT] Border line thickness depends on browser window size
- [FIX] Collapse button is displayed on undocked private chat window
- [IMPROVEMENT] Remove black areas from the sides of the video
- [IMPROVEMENT] Improve PDF documents display for screens with high DPI
- [IMPROVEMENT] Improve bandwidth when switching between video conferencing, screen sharing and recording by adapting to the conditions.
- [FIX] Undock button make right modal sub-window disappear
No published changelogs yet.
Surely Enterprise LMS will start publishing changelogs very soon.
Check out our other public changelogs: Buffer, Mention, Respond by Buffer, JSFiddle, Olark, Droplr, Piwik Pro, Prott, Ustream, ViralSweep, StartupThreads, Userlike, Unixstickers, Survicate, Envoy, Gmelius, CodeTree