We have rolled out a major update to our Virtual Classroom platform across all datacenter locations. The new update comes with major performance improvements, new features & minor bug fixes.
- [NEW Feature] Now attendees with whiteboard access can copy an image from anywhere and paste it in the whiteboard directly.
- [NEW Feature] Color of SEND button in chat can now be customized.
- [Improvement] Newly opened popup window now overlaps the previously opened popup window.
- [Improvement] Students in breakout rooms can now see lesson timer.
- [Improvement] Students without special rights can now insert images on whiteboard.
- [Improvement] Improved CPU Optimization.
- [Improvement] All 10 global datacenter locations have been greatly improved to improve mobile network connectivity in iOS and Android devices and leverage our improved congestion control technology to help overcome unpredictable mobile data network conditions such as packet loss and jitter
- [Fix] Screen sharing title now translates automatically while changing the language.
- [Fix] Fixed students seeing incorrect page when teacher switches document pages while students' VC tab loads.
- [Fix] Fixed Students not being able to send problem report after class finishes.
- [Fix] Fixed student timer not getting updated when teachers extend lesson time in breakout room.
- [Fix] Fixed students in breakout room not seeing end-of-class alert when teacher manually ends the class.
- [Fix] Fixed student-presenter losing the role when teachers enter the breakout room.
- [Fix] Fixed connectivity test for upload speed showing inadequate result.